Thursday, July 11, 2013

If I ever see you again...

I don't know if I will ever see you again...

If I do see you again I don't know when that will be... you always said that you don't come here often so I expect it won't be here and we travel in different circles when in in your hometown

If I do see you again I don't know how you will react... you may walk away from me without acknowledging me

If I do see you again I do know that I will acknowledge you... I don't know if it will be with indifference or with affection

If I do see you again I do know it won't be with anger.... I know my original reaction was anger but I was only feeling and seeing the pain of the end of us. Now the pain is there but I also  remember the good times, the support, the love and I thank you for that.

No comments: