Friday, July 26, 2013

Contact

Today I was given an envelope that had been delivered to work, one look and all I saw was your handwriting.... I don't know how I felt, my breath caught and my heart skipped a beat... I was surprised and even after everything that has happened you have an affect on me.

Opening the envelope I discovered a card...

Printed on the card...  Thinking of you... Like I always do

You added... But particularly at this difficult time. My thoughts are truly with you today ... xox M

Thank you, it means a lot that you have made the effort... I thanked you in a text, I wanted to ring you but I didn't think it best... I miss you and calling I don't think would be a good idea.

Maybe soon I will ring or maybe I won't...

I have let you go, I no longer have thoughts of US, not to say that I don't miss US but I know that it is unlikely to happen... I won't say never but I will say there is a lot of re-building to get a friendship back let alone anything else, the card was a first step...

We never know what the future holds though....

No comments: