Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 4...

This time last week I sat here at work on this very shift so very excited... it was only hours until you arrived in my hometown , you were coming to me, we were going to have four wonderful nights together....

You arrived, flowers, smiles, hugs, kisses, sex... I felt good, as always it felt right when we were together

When we were together it has always felt right...

For me what we had was something I had never had before, it started as something I knew, a physical relationship, but it grew so quickly to something more... We had a connection or so I thought. 

Your actions last weekend have made me wonder if in your mind our relationship ever changed to anything more than a physical relationship 

I believe if I was to ask you that you would say yes, of course our relationship was more than just physical but now I wonder if that is the truth and how much was ever true...

No comments: